Enjoy our current newsletter: March, 2019
Subscribe to the ASLA e-Newsletter
This monthly online publication is free and open to all. Join now by sending an email to the ASLA Administration Officer to request your inclusion. Delivered to your inbox each month, this newsletter provides a snapshot of current events, information, professional learning and more, relevant to teacher-librarians and others. Stay up to date through the ASLA e-newsletter.
ASLA e-Newsletter Advertising
Section 1: About ASLA
The Australian School Library Association (ASLA) is the peak body which represents teacher-librarians, library technicians, library assistants, teachers and librarians throughout Australia in school libraries. ASLA members are leaders working in the educational sector to provide the best student outcomes in their school communities.
ASLA represents schools in all sectors. Our members determine significant spending on a wide range of resources and services each year. Our advertisers gain access to decision-makers in all school environments throughout Australia.
We currently offer advertising opportunities in our journal, ACCESS and monthly electronic e-newsletter. ASLA Monthly is automatically sent to all members and interested subscribers.
ASLA would like to offer you the opportunity of advertising in our electronic e-newsletter. ASLA Monthly is our principal news reporting service. The e-newsletter is a key communication channel, reaching not only our members but other allied fields from across the world. ASLA Monthly brings the latest developments, professional learning and school library news from across the sector.
Section 2: File Specifications
- Advertisements should be in JPEG or PNG format.
- Advertisements to measure
- Side banner 160 pixels wide with up to 200 pixels high, in addition 100 words including a website link.
- Footer 745 pixels wide and 120 pixels high, in addition 100 words including a website link.
- Static only (no animated GIFs).
- Files can be sent by email to: email@example.com
- Files must not exceed 500 Kb when sent by email. Please contact us if your file is larger than 500 Kb.
- Electronic finished artwork and images must be of high resolution (minimum 300 dpi) saved in the 4-colour print process breakdown (CMYK) system.
- Microsoft Word files are not acceptable.
Section 3: Terms and Conditions
- All advertising is subject to ASLA approval to ensure consistency with ASLA policy and ASLA reserves the right to refuse any advertisement.
- A booking confirmation form will be emailed to the advertiser. This should be completed by the advertiser’s person of authority and returned to ASLA by email. We are unable to publish advertisements without a completed booking form.
- An invoice for payment will be forwarded prior to publication.
- Rates are subject to change at the discretion of ASLA.
- Prices assume print-ready artwork submitted as outlined in specifications.
- ASLA Monthlycontains a maximum of 4 advertisers in each edition.
Section 4: Payment details and terms
- Payment must be received prior to publication.
- Payment upon invoice.
- Payments can be made by EFT, credit card, PayPal or cheque.
- Any questions regarding invoices please email ASLA or call 0439 358 607 within Australia and +61 439 358 607 International.
Section 5: Indemnity
- The advertiser warrants that all material and copy delivered to ASLA for the purpose of an advertisement is true, accurate and bona fide in all respects and is not defamatory and further, is in compliance with all statutory requirements including, but not limited to, the Trade Practices Act and the Fair Trading Act.
- All copy, material and advertisements are accepted by ASLA on the condition that the advertiser indemnifies ASLA as publisher and all employees, contractors, servants and agents against all actions, claims, loss, compensation and damages resulting from anything published for and on behalf of the advertiser.
- ASLA accepts material and copy and all advertisements on the basis, and in reliance upon, the warranty and indemnity given by the advertiser.
Section 6: Deadlines for Advertising
- The 20th day of the previous month.
Section 7: Costs
- Side Advertisement: $100 + GST each
- Side Member rate: $80 + GST each
- Bottom Advertisement: $200 + GST each
- Bottom Member rate: $160 + GST each
e-Newsletter advertising booking form and invoice [Word]